PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, to me of 27 years, varices hereditary. On the right leg or foot, on calf, in...

Anna
30.05.2004, 16:17
Good afternoon, to me of 27 years, varices hereditary. On the right leg or foot, on calf, convex "pea" appear through veins golenostopa, but the most unpleasant, that they hurt. Oslobenno under a knee (again right), moreover sometimes legs or foots swell up. What it is possible to advise? What "house" agents are effective? And more... How such status of vessels is combined with a sauna and playing sports? I go to an exercise room, I happen on employment or occupations by aerobics, kalanetiksom, etc. very much it would not be desirable to refuse it or this!!! Can nnuzhny vitamins or a special delivery?
Thankful in advance!

Uchkin I.G.
31.05.2004, 14:58
Varices always (well almost always) a hereditary status. And this display of delicacy of a connecting tissue, t. e. Also ligaments or cords of a backbone and joints, t. ch. Intensive employment or occupations bring more harm, than advantage or benefit. Float. Vitamins still harmed to nobody, and the sauna expands or dilates and without that weak vessels. And the varices need to be deleted. Come how to find me? - click on my surname.