PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, at my aunt a cholesteric plaque at a carotid. He...

Maria
23.05.2004, 16:21
Hello the doctor, at my aunt a cholesteric plaque at a carotid. She is going to to do or make operation, whether but would like to learn or find out there are the effective preparations allowing without operats. Interventions to clean or remove a plaque. In advance thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
24.05.2004, 04:49
Preparations which clean or remove plaques are not present. But, but, indications for operation on carotids at women very narrow. Discussion of this subject is beyond conference, come how to find me - click on a surname and call.

S.h.
25.05.2004, 01:54
Narrow indications to operative treatment of atherosclerotic stenoses VSA at pachientov a female - what is it, a new word in vascular surgery? Or diskrominatsija to a sexual attribute? Whether will be kind to prove the opinion, it is desirable referring to authors, plizzz...?

Uchkin I.G.
26.05.2004, 04:19
Yes, at women results of surgical treatment of stenoses of carotids are worse. And the absolute indication for surgical treatment at women is the symptomatic stenosis more than 70 %, there are still indications and relative indications, it is classification accepted in 98 year, in Russia is published for example in " Ruk-in on cerebrovascular diseases " D.O.Vibers