PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I work seven years dalnobojshikom, but 3 months ago nachilis problems....

dalnaboishik
12.05.2004, 23:24
I work seven years dalnobojshikom, but 3 months ago nachilis problems. When I at the wheel after 3 4 business hours starts to prick (poshypivat) on a member, and through a floor of hour a pain become nevynasimoj, and I stop. When I rise, the pain passes or takes place. As I have found out then is iz-for blood vessels on a member (in other places they me not bespokojut). Kapiljary ram to itself a way. They already ispolosili all my member. And then these or it kapiljary prevrashajutsja in veins. And more, after long sidenja at the wheel, the bottom part of a head, there where the bridle, becomes bluish, after a while all passes or takes place. Tell or say Dock, all it is very dangerous, not ostavlat to me job.

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Uchkin And. A on June, 01st 2001 18 : 30 : 18
It is simply venous stagnation in a small basin and including in a sexual member, at sedentary job. An output or exit one as bequeathed the USSR - 45 minutes of job, 15 minutes of industrial gymnastics.

Answers:

w on June, 05th 2001 07 : 04 : 36
Than this stagnation, t threatens. e. What consequences can be, and whether can the reason be vysokii potrombin and whether it is possible to stop promotion of veins on a member?

Uchkin I.G.
13.05.2004, 05:32
Yes, venous stagnation threatens as augmentation of probability of education of thrombuses in veins of a basin, and development of such diseases as a prostatitis and a hemorrhoids. The high prothrombin it not illness or disease, but is better if he will be below 100 %, and here " veins of a member " it is a problem on which special attention to turn it is not necessary. So - gymnastics (well though knee-bends and inclinations forward and Aspirinum of 125 mg (1/4 tab) in day)

Elena
14.05.2004, 17:26
To me of 48 years. At long flights (more than 3 h hours) calfs of legs or foots become numb, fingers on legs or foots starts to reduce a cramp, legs or foots twitch. To fly to have sometimes for 12 hours and it for me the present or true excruciating. Sometimes cramps happen and at night, at not successful position of legs or foots, often legs or foots jump up, when I lay. Has addressed to the surgeon, he skazhal that is not present a thrombophlebitis, it is necessary to address to the vascular surgeon. Prompt as me it is possible to help or assist.