PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! After visiting the doctor to me have diagnosed - varicose...

Irina
11.05.2004, 22:00
The dear doctor! After visiting the doctor to me have diagnosed - a varicose phlebectasia, have offered operation. In the beginning of September I went to have a rest to Turkey. And on my observations, for the third day pribyvanija at me nodules on veins have disappeared and veins became less appreciable (it not my imagination because the girlfriend who was together with me and knows about my illness or disease, too very much was surprised). After arrival to Moscow, all has returned on the places. How it to explain?

Hejrbejk A.A
12.05.2004, 01:02
During rest umenshilas nogruzka and stagnation of a blood in the bottom extremities, therefore have disappeared uzli and veins. In Moscow all has returned because has returned nogruzka and stagnation in has amplified. To.
Operation is not always shown, sometimes it is possible to spend skleroterapiju.

Our phone 917 14 98 or 917 44 82

The anonym
12.05.2004, 13:38
At you such answers, that any person so can respond, nenado to be and the expert. Any concrete help in answers. Kstate the load in holiday can even increase for legs or foots.

Uchkin I.G.
13.05.2004, 10:23
Vainly you swear on Hejrbejka, I with it or him agree. And for the decision of questions at issue I invite you to consultation how to find me - click on my surname

Irina
13.05.2004, 23:28
Dear doctors Uchkin and Hejrbejk! I at all did not wish anybody to offend, because someone was responsible for me. I am grateful to you for your answers. And in occasion of loads in holiday, it was 2 or the third day pribyvanija, therefore I think that by way of loads a little that has changed. Whether there could be it influence of a climate (air, a bionomics, water and t. Item)?

Uchkin I.G.
14.05.2004, 04:14
The temperature of air, change of saline structure of the water, the certain changes in the hormonal status, all this influences a tonus of veins, can change their size, but clean or remove varicose veins not in a status. If imeeetsja a lesion stvolovoj veins are sense to perform operation, irrespective of size of varices