PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About one year periodically there are onychalgias, an itch, zhzhen...

Tanja
12.05.2004, 14:40
Hello!
About one year periodically there are onychalgias, an itch, a burning sensation under kolenkami and on calfs. In family some generations suffer a varicose phlebectasia already. Occurrence of such pains in connected or bound first of all with an inactive way of life and absence of regular playing sports. Became zinimatsja in an exercise room. At me to you two questions. Prompt, what researches need to be passed or be taken place to confirm or deny the diagnosis a varicose phlebectasia and whether it is possible to be engaged in an exercise room. In advance I thank for the answer

Uchkin I.G.
12.05.2004, 19:47
Varicose expansion of hypodermic veins is defined or determined visually, at survey, and any researches it is not required. Onychalgias are connected more often not only, and it is not so much with varices, how much with a platypodia, pererastjazheniem back ligaments or cords of a knee joint. korregiruetsja selection of footwear and suppinatorov.