PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Ilya Gennadevich! 1, 5 months ago was fracture n/malleoluses. All...

Larissa
05.05.2004, 10:59
Dear Ilya Gennadevich! 1, 5 months ago was fracture n/malleoluses. All golenostop an edema. However, the edema and does not fall down, pains, t37, 2, though a bone slowly, but sroslas have increased. Travmotolog has told or said, what is it tromboflibit deep veins. I cannot attack a leg or foot and I can not develop it or her as stirs or prevents an edema. What will you advise? How more quickly to be rehabilitated and come to work? Very much you I ask, prompt! In advance I thank, yours faithfully, Larissa (29 years).

Uchkin I.G.
08.05.2004, 20:56
For the beginning it is necessary to make duplex scanning of deep veins to confirm or reject fears of the surgeon. Will make - write.

Larissa
11.05.2004, 15:31
Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! Huge to you thanks for the answer! By your advice or council has made duplex scanning and as has handed over the analysis of a blood on a prothrombin. protrombin-99, 4 %, and the conclusion skanirovanija-suspicion on mural thrombosises of the general or common superficial femoral and popliteal veins. The general or common femoral vein with a non-uniform lumen, at a compression is not compressed completely, a blood flow phase, synchronized with respiration. The superficial femoral vein is not expanded, compressed completely, with pristenochnymi defects prokrashivanija. The popliteal vein is not expanded, passed or not expanded, taken place;not expanded, passable, compressed not completely, valves are not solvent. The edema, unfortunately, does not fall down. Prompt what to do or make, please, further? In advance I thank you. Yours faithfully, Larissa.