PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the husband after an insult the gangrene of the third finger stops of the left leg or foot has begun, at...

Tatyana
07.05.2004, 14:50
At the husband after an insult the gangrene of the third finger stops of the left leg or foot, at it or him the Saccharum raised or increased the maintenance or contents in a blood has begun. Whether it is possible to treat its or his finger without ablation of a leg or foot and if it is possible where?

Uchkin I.G.
08.05.2004, 10:41
The situation on 100 % corresponds or meets to indications for treatment Vazaprostanom - a preparation of Prostaglandinum 1 - alprostadilom, manufactures of German firm Schwarz Pharma. This substance operates or works as a powerful or potent vasoactive preparation (strengthening a blood flow in greater or big arteries and improving microcirculation), changes and suppresses activity of neutrophils (reducing liberation of oxygen radicals), improves a cellular metabolism (increasing or enlarging aerobic (oxygen, highly effective) and reducing anaerobic ("emergency") a metabolism), suppresses glutinosity of thrombocytes (reduces a thrombogenesis) and increases or enlarges endogenous or endogenic fibrinoliticheskii potential (dissolution of thrombuses). It is well studied or investigated and it is recommended in many countries for treatment of serious chronic obliterating diseases of peripheric arteries (a critical ischemia).
Come how to find me - click on my surname and call

S.h.
09.05.2004, 01:42
Impresses...
And ja-that in the old manner thought, that it is necessary to survey, angigrafiju to do or make, shunts everyones to sew... And it appears, all that and delov - prokapat vazaprostan... I Have lagged behind a life, probably...
And therein: in a pursuit of 3 it paltsom left stops kak-that drops out of attention, that at the patient the insult was. 7 against 10, that the reason - a lesion of carotid arteries. Whether it seems to you, that first of all it is necessary to be engaged in a pathology of carotids, and then - arteries n/extremities for without a finger, stops, an anticnemion and even both n/extremities to live it is possible, and without a brain while nobody was possible.

Uchkin I.G.
10.05.2004, 09:57
Surgical treatment diabetic angiopatii - employment or occupation ineffective, operation should be for the patient, instead of for the sake of surgical vanity. And presence in the anamnesis of the big insult is contraindication for carotid surgery... It is not necessary to be so aggressive, usually aggression an attribute.... Whether well we shall tell or say nedostochnoj wisdom that.