PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello! At me the expanded veins on legs or foots, addressed to varchu...

Eva
06.05.2004, 20:59
The doctor, hello! At me the expanded veins on legs or foots, addressed to varchu and to me have told or said, that it is necessary to go urgently in kako--or flebologichesky the center on skleroterapiju. I work also time a little, it is convenient to me to go or in Flebologichesky the center at an out-patient department 5 on the University prospectus (I live series), or at 1 oh to Town hospital on Leninsk "Konkrim" is called (I there I work), prompt, what from them to choose, where it is better doctors, can you know? Many thanks in advance for the answer. By the way, and you practise? Where?

Konstantin
07.05.2004, 05:01
It is really complex or difficult to stick with the cursor into red letters and to learn or find out, where works d-r Uchkin?

Eva
08.05.2004, 20:37
Konstantin! Notice, I addressed not to you and if you so would like to give all advice or councils, read through once again my letter CLOSELY or ATTENTIVELY, and give advice or council.

Uchkin I.G.
09.05.2004, 01:38
It is necessary to search not for clinic (does not happen good and bad), and the concrete doctor who can work and in a usual out-patient department, to search it is necessary through people who already at it or him were treated. Or as the love - blindly to trust nice in you to the doctor. How to find me and de I work? - click on my surname.

Konstantin
10.05.2004, 06:21
Excuse Eva if you has offended. It agree with And. - business not in a name of the center and not affinity from your job or residing, and from skill of the surgeon. Talk to girlfriends, in fact they already did or made it, with colleagues. In occasion of in at the centers of anything I can not tell or say - about them info is not present.