PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! To me of 26 years. Legs or foots often began to hurt or be ill;be sick me...

Olga
06.05.2004, 10:31
Hello, Ilya Gennadevich!
To me of 26 years. Legs or foots often began to hurt or be ill;be sick me, especially after a load, veins, reticulums are visible. Smeared with Troxevasinum - helps or assists, but for a short while. Still appear red individual pjatnyshki-tochechki which pass or take place (on arms or hand too after squeezing something happens). To evening of a leg or foot swell, but it is not so strong, sometimes reduces legs or foots. During 4 years drank oral contraceptives, month as I do not drink, I think, it can kak-that influences. Handed over a blood: a coagulogram in norm or rate, thrombocytes in norm or rate (183). I plan pregnancy. What ointment it would be possible to treat legs or foots, something can be had a drink inside. In advance thanks for the answer.

Uchkin I.G.
07.05.2004, 19:53
Well hormones still longly will aukatsja... And now to help or assist it is possible an alternating douche, Ascorutinum and Aevit on 3 tab in day, Venorutonum 13 well, mesjatstsa an one and a half. And ointment... Is better a cream after shaving with Mentholum, seriously.

Olga
09.05.2004, 03:49
Thanks BIG for the answer!
Whether and the pricking in arms or hand and legs or foots can to be too iz-for hormonal "reorganizations"? Or it is nerves?