PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 30 weeks of pregnancy. Very strong varices on legs or foots. Up to beremenn...

Lena
06.05.2004, 00:46
At me 30 weeks of pregnancy. Very strong varices on legs or foots. Up to pregnancy of a vein acted only on one leg or foot in the top part. Now all orazdo is worse. Veins have got out on ikronozhnyh muscles of both legs or foots. At night legs or foots are reduced often with a cramp. The doctor at whom I am observed advises to smear Liaton-with gel, but it at all does not help or assist. Still I wear special stockings for pregnant women of firm SIGVARIS. Would like can learn or find out there are stronger agents for struggle against varices at pregnancy? Whether there Is a necessity to consult with the vascular surgeon? Thanks.

Konstantin
07.05.2004, 11:03
Be engaged now in pregnancy and sorts or labors, except for compression stockings of 2 degrees of a compression and local application of Troxevasinum and lioton gel it is complex or difficult to advise something still. Give birth or travail, and then come on operation.

Uchkin I.G.
08.05.2004, 20:45
While early to judge necessity of operation though its or her probability is high. It agree with Konstantin's references in occasion of a stocking, ointments izlishni. And cramps and onychalgias are connected not with varices, and with shortage of a calcium - there are more than vitamins and cottage cheese.