PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor I hotelaby posovetovatsja, at my child to which 6 me...

Snezhana Kiev
06.05.2004, 13:45
Hello the Doctor I hotelaby posovetovatsja, at my child to which 6 months on a bridge a hemangioma 0.5 X 0.5 doctor has told or said that it or she needs to be removed. I know about two ways of excision. The first lazerem, the second to the child in a place of education of a hemangioma enter a medicine which should stop its or her body height and in the further vessels should izcheznut (izvenite neznaju precisely how to describe this procedure). nemogliby you to advise what way better and does not leave after procedure of scars or maculae on the removed place there where there was a hemangioma? Can eat other ways it or her to remove less morbidly and without scars? I shall be very grateful for consultation

Uchkin I.G.
08.05.2004, 17:27
Better the laser, but I would wait... Many hemangiomas to years to 5 independently resolve. If will be hosts, here then to think nothing. And and the child will be stronger also time up to school enough.