PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the doctor. You in parallel work as the stomatologist? Why questions about in...

olesja
07.05.2004, 16:45
Question to the doctor. You in parallel work as the stomatologist? Why questions on veins and vessels are supported by examples from the world of caries and sealing of a teeth. I certainly understand, that all vzimosvjazano but as your answer on beopasnost repeated sessions skleroterapii can at already made four (were constantly shown in other places) to be connected on a visit to zubniku and to seals or you had in view of probably adequate constant vyryvanie teeth. I hope, that the question is set correctly. Yours faithfully and hope for the answer not only for comparison, but also for that, how much time it is really safe to do or make this procedure, I do not think, what is it it is possible to do or make infinitely.

Uchkin I.G.
08.05.2004, 13:59
Simply problems of caries and varices equally pursue the person during all life. And caries and varikz - display of delicacy of a connecting tissue. Prompt more worthy parallel. I shall be grateful.