PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years, after a birth of the daughter there were strong varices on...

Julia
02.05.2004, 22:22
Hello! To me of 26 years, after a birth of the daughter there were strong varices on the left leg or foot - from a foot up to an inguen. Yesterday was at the vascular surgeon, he has told or said, that if I plan one more pregnancy to touch or tamper with veins it is impossible (that is to do or make skleroterapiju or to delete). Has told or said, that can advise only an elastic compression, and accept any preparations is useless, they only will clean or remove unpleasant sensations, and they do not influence a tonus of veins. Me the prospect very or very much upsets the nearest some years to go in medical jersey. It is valid so? Operation to do or make it is not recommended if I shall give birth or I shall travail still? And more, prompt please, what stockings it is better - Venoteks, Orta, Copper, our Artemis or any else? Thanks for the answer.

Vladimir
06.05.2004, 03:43
http: // www. peterkaliniak. com/next. php? id = 292

Uchkin I.G.
08.05.2004, 10:17
It do not agree with the colleague. To operate it is possible and it is necessary. Yes, after pregnancy can appear recurrent varicose veins on the operated leg or foot, but they can be cleaned or removed easily nyxes, and some years go in stockings - incorrectly.