PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Prompt what to do or make, please. In 22 go...

Yana, 25 years
06.05.2004, 21:39
Hello, the dear doctor! Prompt what to do or make, please. In 22 years to me have diagnosed varices (at the grandmother too, there were 2 operations on legs or foots, at mum of a vein vylezliveny after sorts or labors), did or made in veins of a medicine, apparently, fibro-vejn, for any time it became easier than an injection, but now legs or foots again began to hurt or be ill;be sick, veins vylazjat, especially under kolenkami, appear ecchymoses, asterisks. Whether now I plan pregnancy and I am afraid I can normally leave, that becomes with my legs or foots. Very much it would not be desirable now again for something to prick. Prompt what to do or make, in advance thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
07.05.2004, 23:22
Plan, wear, give birth or travail. Second half of pregnancy wear elastic jersey. The varices buzhet all the same and will need to be cleaned or removed it or him simply then. And to refuse a life iz-for varices is also as not is, being afraid of caries.