PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have learned or have found out the exact diagnosis: huge an aneurysm supraklinoidnoj parts vnutren...

Olga
07.05.2004, 16:01
I have learned or have found out the exact diagnosis: huge an aneurysm supraklinoidnoj parts internal somnolent arteriii at the left. Complicated by a vasospasm, full oftalmo-plegiej at the left. Us (Moscow) or institute of a name direct or refer to institute of name Burdenko Polenov (Petersburg). Respond, please, where will perform operation better, its or her cost (as we shall do or make platno, and in Astrakhan to us different digits always name), and the most important - what mortality percentage at these operations. Its or her extract: is on hospitalization and inspection in a neurology unit since November, 3rd 2003. Complaints at entering on impossibility of a raising of the left century or blepharon, doubling in opinion of, a headache in the left half of head, the general or common delicacy. ANAMNESIS MORBI: Attacks of headaches disturb in current of 10 days, were removed or taken out by analgetics, frequency 2 4 times a year, to doctors did not address. There was a sharp headache, golovokruzhnie, povysilo a BP up to 140/100 mm Hg 27, 10, 2003 morning (The 100/70), by the evening the headache has amplified, basically, was localized in left lobno-temporal area and in an eye, there was a double vomiting, the left blepharon at night has lowered or omitted and there was a doubling in opinion of. First aid has been caused or called and the patient has been hospitalized in GKB 3, then translated or transferred 3, 11, 03 in OKB 2 for inspection and treatment ANAMNESIS VITA: otjagoshchen the medicinal anamnesis: an allergy on Corvalolum, Citramonum, Salicylases, analgin, sulfanil Amidums PP, Streptomycinum. OBJECTIVELY: in consciousness, easy or light;mild s-m Kerniga on the right, regidnosti occipital muscles are not present, the full external ophthalmoplegia at the left, ginestezija in a zone of an innervation of a trigeminal nerve, 1 branch at the left, is smoothed or maleficiated left n/a labial cord or crimp, tongue on an average line. Ref-sy from extremities without a difference, a stalemate. ref-in is not present. Distal gipegidroz. INSPECTION: the general or common analysis of a blood from 11.11: the Heme - 131 g/l, Ayr - 4, 010 in 12 / l, L - 8, 810 9 / l, an ESR - 20 mm/ch, the general or common analysis wet from 11.11: tsv. sol. Street Weight 1010, fiber and Saccharum otrits. V-lipoproteins - 5, 0, the glucose of a blood - 5, 7 from 4.11 tolerance to a heparin - is lowered - 19, fibrinolitic activity 9, 7 mkm/l, density of fibrin is raised or increased from 4.11.03 electrocardiograms from 3.11 without a pathology. The gynecologist from 11.11: a hysteromyoma of the small sizes, a mastopathy. _ from 4.11: shifts m-an echo it is not defined or determined, SH a ventricle of 3 mm. The oculist from 5.11.03: WATERS = VOs = - 2, 25 = 0, 9 Oculist from 5.11.03:..: bledno-pink, borders precise. A full external ophthalmoplegia at the left. On the right - a myopia 1 items the Therapist from 5.11: the Idiopathic hypertensia 11., risk miokardiostrofija NKo. Sop.: the Chronic calculous cholecystitis. On a carotid angiography to the left of 6.11.03: it is marked or celebrated an aneurysm 2, 52 sm supraklinoidnoj parts of an internal carotid. Branches of a forward cerebral artery are not traced. The average cerebral artery is located usually. EZD-0, 66 Survey of the neurosurgeon from 11.11.03: meshotchataja an aneurysm supraklinoidnogo a department of the left internal carotid with a link sided ophthalmoplegia. It is discussed with the main non-staff neurosurgeon of department of public health services of the Astrakhan area: the patient is nonresectable in conditions of neurosurgical unit of the Astrakhan area. Basically that's all. Further it is spoken about that. That it is necessary to direct it or her to one of institutes specified early. Very much I ask to answer my questions, and more - what chance at it or her to conduct then polnotsenuju a life. Whether the eye is normalized. In advance thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
07.05.2004, 19:20
Excuse, a question outside of my competence. It is a problem for neurosurgeons, and I the vascular surgeon. Everything, that inside of a skull is them. It is impossible to tell or say - this institute bad, this good. There are good and bad surgeons...