PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I have some questions to you, respond please....

Olga
07.05.2004, 06:14
Hello, the doctor! I have some questions to you, respond please. In our family the varices of veins of legs or foots are passed genetically already many generations. But anybody did not do or make operations, but from it or this and not umeral. To my mum of 47 years. Years from 30 veins very much povylazili, and now unless do not dangle or do not hang about. Ointments, bandage, spets. Stockings are all clearly. But legs or foots such terrible, that operation is obviously necessary. And, both operation is how much dangerous to the patient, and from the point of view of presence of the professional surgeon? What estimated cost? And more, me of 25 years. After sorts or labors under kolenkoj it is strong povyhodili veins and at loads of legs or foots hurt. I smear with ointment. But whether there is any way to prevent uchast my mother and in general to stop this hereditary disease? Thankful in advance.

Uchkin I.G.
07.05.2004, 16:35
Operation of threat for a life does not represent, banal, all over the world, and at me is a surgery of one day - has come in the morning, next morning has left. Nonsurgical methods of treatment of varices are not present. Ointments and tablets is a powder which rakrashivaet acnes, but treats... The Heredity you will not bypass, but with all it is necessary to struggle vo-time as with caries, it is possible to fill a tooth, and it is possible to finish to an odontectomy. Choose.