PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On Saturday in the evening I have very strongly fallen from a bicycle. On a leg or foot (internal st...

Lija
05.05.2004, 06:46
On Saturday in the evening I have very strongly fallen from a bicycle. On a leg or foot (the internal party or side of a femur) huge temno-a dark blue hematoma, in size with a palm. Whether it can something be dangerous (at me weak vessels, varices, but on other part of a leg or foot) or to wait now while itself will pass or take place? Whether it is possible kak-to accelerate that an adhesion of an ecchymosis? Parents have frightened me, that probably I have damaged or injured;hurt a vein and have advised poprinimat Aspirinum. Whether probably occurrence of a thrombus is valid or it is reinsurance? I understand, that is better would be to seem internally, but I cannot be pulled out or escape from job at all. If it is possible - whether respond, please, any serious danger can be valid. Thanks.

Lija P.S.
06.05.2004, 15:30
In general I have hit both thighs, arms or hand and a stomach or belly, but in other places at me only grazes and usual ecchymoses. And here on the left leg or foot such enormous dark hematoma though I have struck the right leg or foot like not less was formed pochemu-that. It also guards.

Uchkin I.G.
07.05.2004, 16:34
Aspirinum is not necessary, and an elastic roller from fingers up to an inguen and a spirituous compress - that is necessary.