PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already in the beginning of July addressed on conference. In April 2003 g...

Valery
05.05.2004, 23:41
Hello! I already in the beginning of July addressed on conference. In April, 2003 (one year and five months) operation varikotsele at the left by sklerazirovanija back is made. A catheter inserted through a femoral vein in ileal.. In nizhniju hollow.. In renal.. In jaichkovuju.. And sklerazirovali at a seed or spermatic funicle. Complication after operation - tromboflibit. All in an inguen and a stomach or belly at the left has swelled up. Now all slept, but there are pains in an inguen from a testicle on a vein upwards inside of a stomach or belly up to the bottom rib does not reach a little. There was an Illness or a Disease of the Mouth vetochki a femoral nerve, a pain and a numbness on a femur of the left leg or foot. The vein after this probably hurts. To a funicle and in top. At a palpation it is direct upwards on semkanatiku the pain is felt. Urologists have passed me angiohirurgam. Have told or said, what is it cleanly vascular problem. Did or Made US - anything, did or made UZDG - thrombuses are not present, but there is a thickening stenok an external ileal vein and the general or common femoral vein and after operational complication there was a cyst on semkanatiku 1, 5 see Now wait the next analyses a blood from veny-for a finger and urine. But already time all was quite good all this, only shows a lung vospolenitse, type chut-hardly leucocytes a little... Varices then on a vein semkanatika have cleaned or removed, but dopler vessels mashonki has now shown 3 mm that testifies that varikotsele have not eliminated or erased;removed completely. Signs varikotsele have renewed, but allow osebe to know only during an erection a nagging pain in a testicle. Abdominal pains and signs varikotsele are removed or taken out Detraleksom and reception of Escuzanum plus Trentalum, suppositories diclofenac, restful. A dropper to put while are afraid, type that can have passed or missed and have not seen at UZDG small thrombuses. Already I accept these medicines courses in total 10 months, but on the termination or ending of a pain and signs arise again. Angiohirurgi assume an inflammation of an internal wall of veins. Urologists suggest to spend again microsurgical operation on excision varikotsele. Spermagramma - normoozospermija. Assume, that "having switched off" a vein will cease to hurt or be ill;be sick both in a stomach or belly and on semkanatiku. Advise to measure kataterom pressure of a blood in different parts of a vein, but angiohirurg speaks that does not see sense, a vein of type and so it is clear not healthy and the current is broken or disturbed... What will advise to make? What procedure on diagnostics and treatment? I wait for your advice or council though in a direction where to move on diagnostics? It is meaningful to do or make a microsurgery varikotsele? I have pains in, and on treatment all costs or stands on a place already I despair... Thanks...

Uchkin I.G.
07.05.2004, 12:40
Unfortunately you have fallen a victim to unjustified expansion of indications for a method of treatment. Skleroterapija it is unsuitable for performance of such manipulations. And you have received lawful complication. There is already nothing diagnostsirovat, you have " burn cicatrixes " in a wall of a vein and surrounding tissues. Varikotselle it is necessary to remove normal surgical by. And cicatrixes... Well remains nadejatsja, that in due course will resolve.