PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me varicose illness or disease of the right anticnemion since the childhood. Dv...

Natasha
05.05.2004, 20:22
Hello the doctor! At me varicose illness or disease of the right anticnemion since the childhood. Two times passed or took place a course sklerozirovanija and once to me stitched veins. Results were good. Now to me 31 year and veins again climb. The leg or foot swells on 2 sm and sometimes itchs. Has passed or has taken place inspection in TSKB Ministry of Railways. Deep veins and the full order, raspolozhennosti to a clottage are not present. Operation to do or make it is not recommended t. To. There is no serious pathology. Speak that the reason of an edema this consequence or investigation of badly spent underrunning of veins. In the future to year I plan to get or start the child. Tell or say when to me to deal with problems nogi-up to sorts or labors or after better.

Uchkin I.G.
06.05.2004, 03:02
Certainly after sorts or labors, in fact pregnancy will inevitably cause or call occurrence of new veins, and pregnancy of weeks with 20 it is necessary to conduct in bandage.

Kasapov
06.05.2004, 19:10
nogo it is necessary to be engaged in problems not do-and after, and it is desirable constantly, t. To. The given pathology does not assume weakening attention especially at an error in already spent operative treatment. Therefore it is necessary for you to spend conservative actions (courses detroleks), and also periodically within day to unload the bottom extremity especially in the extremity or end of day.