PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I Address to you once again, the matter is that an arm or a hand and not p...

Alexey, 28 years
04.05.2004, 23:13
The dear doctor! I Address to you once again the matter is that the arm or hand and has not ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick, and last 5 days the burning sensation from an elbow up to an axilla has begun, especially at change of position of a body. There were inspissations in a ulnar joint and an axilla, but shishek are not present. Addressed to the vascular surgeon with complaints, he has directed on US of a subclavial vein. On US the doctor has told or said, that veins are passed or taken place;passable also lymphonoduses not increased, though there are nodules. Also on US have found out a tumour on the left forearm. I have been directed to the oncologist. In an oncologic dispensary have taken a puncture and have established or installed, what is it a lipoma. Last 2 days a brush of the left arm or hand are noticeably more white than a brush of the right arm or hand and lomjat, merznut a little finger and the big finger. 11 numbers after US were at the general or common surgeon he diagnoses - an erratic thrombophlebitis. Has appointed or nominated trombo-ASS, Escuzanum, indovazin, an electrophoresis with Lydasum. But then changes. Colors of a brush nebylo it is appreciable.
Advise please what inspection it is possible to make to establish or install more exact diagnosis and what else treatment you can advise, and on how much serious consequences can be at this illness or disease? Excuse for such long letter.
ist. Illnesses or diseases 41688

Uchkin I.G.
06.05.2004, 02:08
If veins are passed or taken place;passable, it is impossible to speak neither about migrating nor about other thrombophlebitis. Pains described by you of neurologic character, their most probable reason - pressure of a tumour upon nervous trunks, or a prelum of nerves in other places - in the field of a humeral, ulnar joint or a bracelet. The explanatory or sensible neuropathologist is necessary to you...

Alexey of 28 years
06.05.2004, 04:32
Thanks for the answer!