PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The Barrow. Romanov Vitaly Ivanovich, 1948 of a birth urgently requires in...

Vitaly Ivanovich
04.05.2004, 20:11
The Barrow. Romanov Vitaly Ivanovich, 1948 of a birth urgently requires consultation of experts under the following tomogram: a computer tomography 1397, images of organs of a thorax by a standard technique are received. On tomograms and 3-the reconstructed images it is defined or determined: at the left in zadnebazalnyh departments of a pleura osumkovannye clumps of a homogeneous liquid in density up to 12 HU,
Thickness up to 4.5 sm, kraniokaudalnoj the size up to 12 see the Interlobar pleura at the left up to 0, 5 see Lungs without focal infiltrativnyh shadows. The pulmonary drawing is strengthened at the left in S7-S 10 due to moderated or moderate kollabirovanija a basal pyramid by a liquid in a pleural cavity. The right dome of a diaphragm is raised, deformed sroshchenijami. The mediastinum is not displaced, not expanded. Lymph nodes of a mediastinum (paratrahealnye, traheobronhialnye, bifurkatsionnye) and a lung are not increased.
The conclusion: multicavitary osumkovannyj gidrotorakssleva, plevrodiafragmalnye adnations. A growing together fracture of the seventh rib at the left in zadnebokovom run without shift.
In advance I thank.

Uchkin I.G.
05.05.2004, 15:41
I do not see ANY occasions for a panic i/or for active actions. Absolutely normal reaction of an organism to fracture of a rib, through god-two will resolve.