PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About five years ago in the middle of the external party or side of an anticnemion has appeared nebol...

Collided or Faced
02.05.2004, 00:05
Hello! About five years ago in the middle of the external party or side of an anticnemion there was small reddish maculae. In due course it was transformed all over again in svetlokorichnevoe then brown. With some lateness there was same maculae on the left leg or foot at the same approximately a locating on an anticnemion. Maculae wrong oval form. Earlier they only were slightly scratched (why I and has thought, what is it any red deprive which it is not treated and consequently did not address to the doctor). About half a year back they maculae have started to hurt or be ill;be sick, the sensation began to appear hurt also unpleasant sensations not only in maculae but also around on appreciable distance and especially I was disturbed with "germination" of these pains in depth from a surface (inside ikronozhnyh muscles). Now still there are red maculae above kolenjami. Also it is constant prisutsvala strong gravity in legs or foots and a numbness. At sitting in a lap there is more than minute - a partial numbness "zatekanie" and depression of sensitivity of both anticnemions down to kolenej. Has addressed to the oncologist in occasion of a melanoma - not podtverdildosju has addressed to the dermatologist - has advised to make UZDG and after that to address to the vascular surgeon. But, UZDG has shown that no problems with vessels of the bottom extremities are present. The dermatologist has advised to smear on legs or foots Troxevasinum with aktovegin. Gravities in legs or foots now are not present, red maculae appear if I do not smear some ointment. The last some years conducted a sedentary inactive way of life. Job has been connected with long sitting behind a computer. Also what to do or make? So vessels it or not? If vessels then roughly in what is it can vylitsja on money?

Uchkin I.G.
03.05.2004, 12:08
Difficultly not seeing to advise. But for specification of the diagnosis it is necessary for you to make duplex ultrasonic scanning of deep veins and to pass or take place biochemical inspection in the rheumatological center. It is possible or probable both a pathology of deep veins, and rheumatic disease.

Collided or Faced
04.05.2004, 01:02
Result UZDG such " deep veins obeh the bottom extremities are passed or taken place;passable on all extent ", " valves of deep veins of both bottom extremities are sufficient at all levels ". It also is a duplex? Biochemical inspection in rheumatology means the analysis of a blood or something or something else?

Uchkin I.G.
05.05.2004, 00:22
Apparently, disease rheumatic. What analyses of a blood are necessary specify at the rheumatologist, it is possible on this site.