PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I was hurted or was ill;was sick some times with a leg or foot from fingers up to an anticnemion, is more exact before rise (in...

Dasha
02.05.2004, 03:34
I was hurted or was ill;was sick some times with a leg or foot from fingers up to an anticnemion, is more exact before rise (in general all that that looks upwards:) I do not know as it is called). The pain was at pressing same as if to press on an ecchymosis (sometimes strong enough). Inside of hurted or was ill;was sick nothing, outside looked or appeared as usually. Passed or took place for a day. And yesterday, instead of passing or taking place a leg or foot began to swell up. Has started to smear with Voltarenum, the result is not swept especially up yet. Any impacts, stings and dislocations was not. To me of 25 years.
What is it?

Uchkin I.G.
02.05.2004, 22:12
It is incorrectly picked up footwear. Obviously you went to footwear, which demands at walking a pandiculation of the big finger on yourself (for example modern shlepki with a long nose) It is an overload of extensors of fingers (they settle down on a forward surface of an anticnemion. Do not do or make so, it is not necessary...

Dasha
03.05.2004, 21:15
As in water looked. Went in such sabots. I too on them sinned. However problems only with one leg or foot, here that confuses me.
And to smear with Voltarenum there is enough, or any treatment is necessary still?

Uchkin I.G.
04.05.2004, 13:54
One leg or foot always tolchkovaja, here also hurts it is more. It is enough Voltarenum.