PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Tell or say, whether can after skleroterapii on legs or foots, increase...

Julia
01.05.2004, 18:04
The dear doctor! Tell or say, whether can after skleroterapii on legs or foots, increase lymphonoduses, an inguen, has read through in one of conferences the answer of the doctor, about that that is enough tsarapny on the bottom extremity that lymphonoduses have increased. Last procedure at me was in May, and, I have asked the doctor sklerozirovat to me some appeared through veins on legs or foots kak-time at a level of a finding of inguinal lymphonoduses (but not in an inguen certainly, t. To. It or this to do or make it is impossible as he has explained to me) In 1, 2 weeks after that lymphonoduses have increased from both parties or sides and it is saved to this day. And in general I sklerozirovala reticulums on anticnemions, and veins under kolenkami on both legs or foots.

Uchkin I.G.
03.05.2004, 05:52
If sklerozirovannye veins are not inflamed (red dense, morbid) the augmentation of lymphonoduses is not connected with sklerozirovaniem, search for other reason (smears, an bloods, kons. A hematologist)