PDA

Просмотр полной версии : limfodrenazhnyj massage at varicose expansion

21.04.2004, 13:12
The doctor, addressed in private or individual clinic in occasion of varices and vascular asterisks. Besides the general or common treatment, have advised to make a course limfodrenazhnogo massage. The given massage dear or expensive pleasure (a session about 900 roubles), therefore I all over again would like to learn or find out opinion of other experts, in particular, yours. Whether you consider or count, that these procedures are effective and will help or assist: the cellulitis, weariness in legs or foots to the extremity or end of day will decrease.. And whether you where in Moscow I could pass or take place such massage under more democratic prices know?

tarasov
21.04.2004, 13:54
Procedure good. But if treatment to spend without periodic consultations flebologa and not in a complex - the result will suffice for a short while.
As to cost... I Can advise to concern more carefully to you to the "general or common" treatment. What does it mean? It is assured or confident, that the expert has advised you special stockings - consider, that qualitative, with the dosed out compression cost or stand nearby 1500. Therefore be not bought on the promise for 100 roubles to liquidate a problem. Most likely consultation of the orthopedist (you asked a question to other expert) is required to you. And, most likely, purchase at least special korregirujushchej insoles. It is 500 more and more. And so on. Thus you for a long time receive simplification for comprehensible money.
I any more do not speak about the rest - a regimen, trays or basins and td - as much as necessary and absolutely free of charge.

I wish good luck to you!:)

Medtsentr
23.04.2004, 17:45
Good afternoon.
In your case it is necessary otelit flies from cutlets.
You have addressed with varicose illness or disease and vascular asterisks. Varicose illness or disease, as a rule, is accompanied by a venous failure (edemas on legs or foots, pains at walking, etc.) and is the indication to operative treatment. Operative treatment can be as radical, and operation - skleroterapija can be executed miniinvazivnaja. After operation the status of legs or foots, as a rule, improves. Presence of varicose expanded veins is contraindication to any massage, especially to limfodrenazhnomu as the wall of a vein can inflame, that can lead to a phlebitis and a thrombophlebitis. Eliminate or erase;remove varices after that be engaged limfodrenadnym in massage (if at you superfluous money).
If you moskvichka, address in Clinic on Vladimir , we can offer you as miniinvazivnoe an intervention, and radical operation, but all will be executed with application of microsurgical technics or technical equipment.

Yours faithfully kand.med. Sciences the cardiovascular surgeon, flebolog V.V.Bazylev