PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Varices

Larisochka
23.04.2004, 16:13
Hello! I shall do or make operation on excision of veins on one leg or foot in the Autumn. Now I wear compression golfs. Sometimes there are unpleasant sensations, a pricking (often above a level a golf). Tell or say, whether harmfully to wear such jersey constantly before operation? Many thanks for the answer.

tarasov
23.04.2004, 17:06
Wearing a golf is necessary. Especially if they to you were appointed or nominated by the expert - products have various characteristics and the doctor, as a rule, considers your disease and specific features (the constitution, an impellent regimen and td).
Orientation to autumn is not absolutely clear. What for so longly to pull?

I wish good luck to you!

Medtsentr
23.04.2004, 17:08
Good afternoon.
To you have fine advised to wear compression jersey before operation. Efficiency of jersey is shown only when he blocks perforantnye veins. For definition of this level it is necessary to execute duplex research. Apparently, the level of your jersey is insufficient, as to you the operative measure and, as a rule, jersey is planned should be above a knee are stockings or stockings. It is necessary for you to consult to the vascular surgeon that he has appointed or nominated to you convenient medical compression jersey.
P.S. I do not understand, what for it is necessary to postpone operation till the autumn?

Yours faithfully doctor Bazylev V.V.