PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stenocardia!!!

Notik
01.04.2004, 18:17
Zdrastvujte, to me 51 year, to me have put the diagnosis-stenocardia. Have suggested to make karonarnoe research. In what it consists? Whether there Is in it or this a necessity? What are possible or probable consequences? Whether dangerously it to do or make? Tell those about my disease, how much or as far as it is dangerous to a life.
In advance thanks...

s_idekeeva
04.04.2004, 18:54
The stenocardia happens various functional classes, to some an expression of a circulatory unefficiency.

tarasov
08.04.2004, 14:27
I shall begin with the extremity or end of a question.
The stenocardia is caused by transient disturbance of blood supply of the cardiac musle, arising owing to a lesion of the coronary arteries providing this blood supply. This very serious disease, especially in view of statistics of the reasons of a mortality.
In your case it is very important to know answers to following questions:
- How long and than the stenocardia is shown at you.
- What researches are executed before the diagnosis, what results is established or installed.
As shows experience, that the doctor suggests to execute the given research, speaks about it or him enough to high qualification and orientation to health of the patient.

Now actually about a coronarography. In various clinics procedure of its or her carrying out raznitsja though a short one - through a femoral artery, under the local anesthesia, a special catheter bring to coronary vessels (from here the first part of the name of procedure - the CORONAROGRAPHY). Then the special radiopaque substance which is carried by a current of a blood on a course of a vessel is entered into vessels. All this is removed or taken out by the special apparatus - (the angiograph is called) and fixed on this or that carrier or bearer (video or the digital carrier or bearer) - from here the second part of the name - a coronarography. As you can see - in the description there was a term special is speaks that procedure of a coronarography is fulfilled enough.
By results of a coronarography further tactics of treatment of disease is developed or produced.
In general a subject of a coronarography enough greater or big and interesting. If there will be a desire of patients and the sanction of the manager of a site, I shall stop on various details and aspects of this research in more detail. There will be a such history in pictures.

Now it is short how it is spent in our clinic. At presence of indications hospitalization at scheduled research is spent during 1 day (including the days off). At emergency indications (a sharp aggravation of symptoms, an infarct) - immediately.
Within 2-3 hours necessary researches and consultations are carried out all. Then - carrying out of a coronarography. If to her business is limited, in a day - an extract with references. If the balloon angioplasty - through 2 day an extract is spent.

I wish good luck to you.

Medtsentr
16.04.2004, 16:51
Good afternoon.
Colleagues have fine told about indications and have partially told about techniques of a coronarography.
It would be desirable to add what optimum to carry out a coronarography there where there is a support of coronary surgeons, at complication of a coronarography (0,2 % from heart on world or global data) to the patient often are required to execute operation of aortocoronary shunting, and as a brigade of vascular surgeons (up to 4 % of complications of the femoral arteries connected with stratification). As a rule, this support large hospitals and the centers belonging Ministry of Health and Russian Academy of Medical Science, and also to Moscow (if you the Muscovite) possess. In the practice very cautiously I concern to the commercial medical structures or frames, engaged high medical technologies, except for the center of surgery and a lithotripsy. Coronarographies from Open Society " Medicine " did not come across, and speak about quality of the given product I can not. Therefore kind advice or council: address in the large medical centers.
Has responded: the cardiosurgeon, senior scientific employee RNTSH Russian Academy of Medical Science, k.m.n. Bazylev

tarasov
19.04.2004, 10:35
In occasion of kind advice or council.
The first. I think the author in a course of quantity or amount LPU (from polyclinic up to a federal level) where use rentgenoendovaskuljarnye methods for carrying out of coronarographies. This digit should be written down in the left column. And in another - quantity or amount of establishments where during carrying out of a coronarography by series cardiosurgeons cost or stand. It will be non-comparable digits.
The desire schitannyh the centers is clear to have full monopoly in the given sphere.
However, as I knew from "informed circles" - completely to provide need or requirement of the population of our country in kardiohirurgii is required even more 70 LPU type of institute to them Bakuleva.
For now...
The second. There is the good rule operating or working not only at carrying out of a coronarography. It is necessary to do or make that is necessary when it is necessary and in volume which is necessary. Also there will be no risk.
The third. In our clinic the coronarography is spent by experts who possess sufficient qualification. It would not be desirable to pull out or fray their names - I shall tell or say only, that they stood at sources of the given technique in Russia.
I concern to commercial medical structures or frames cautiously. It is necessary necessarily razuznat about them more in detail. Even to visit or attend it is useful. I invite interested persons to our site - www.medicina.ru .
In occasion of quality of coronarographies - the equipment the advanced, allowing to receive digital record of a coronarography in the international format. As to coronarographies of the large state centers - as a rule it is record on video. The patient is compelled or forced to cherish the unique cartridge as the apple of the eye - neither to make a copy, nor to pass for consultation. Quality we shall tell or say rather and rather because of economy account.
And cases of a reuse of the disposable instrument... Well though business comes to an end with a hepatitis. While. And try to pass or take place a free-of-charge coronarography in the state center. Turn - 6-8 months. The heap of papers is necessary. And besplatnost on closer examination it appears rather conditional.
Well it has incured me a little - has become painful.
The question on commercial and state medicine, especially in the field of a cardiology is rather uneasy and demands separate discussion.
As to RNTSH Russian Academy of Medical Science - the organization known to which I am respectful also sympathy. I studied at natives from RNTSH.

I wish good luck to all.