PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Phlebolith

Elena-
26.01.2004, 23:20
When I had problems with a lumbosacral department of a backbone, I did or made x-ray films, on one of which there was a precise light print in district of a ureter. As the neuropathologist has not paid attention to it, I have gone to the urologist who has told or said, what is it a phlebolith - with it or him to do or make it is necessary nothing, it no trouble. From med.entsiklopedii has learned or has found out, that a phlebolith - a consequence of a thrombophlebitis. Here that is interesting: one year before I went to be checked in flebologicheskom the center in occasion of asterisks and a few the appeared veins in the field of calfs. The diagnosis: in norm or rate, but special stockings, to individual measures which can be got only at them have advised to wear all, yes ointments have advised (only their cosmetic reasons). And now I have reflected: if in a year after inspection " the consequence of a thrombophlebitis " why to me then nothing has been told or said was showed? I would like to learn or find out, than the phlebolith is dangerous and whence he has undertaken? Whether can because of it or him at me be pains?
Can, you will advise a site on which I can collect fuller information?

Medtsentr
27.01.2004, 15:32
Good afternoon.
Your complaints and radiological pictures can be connected with urolithic bolezju. Address to more competent urologist and execute US of an abdominal cavity.

Doctor Bazylev V.V.

Elena-
29.01.2004, 20:36
Hello!
In With-i there is a center prostatologii - there, probably, urologists of high qualification. I there was also US did or made - without a pathology. A picture showed the urologist in regional poliklinnike. Marriage or spoilage of Membranula or film it cannot be - two prints of unknown object are available. So-that, the question remains former.
Thanks for the answer.

Medtsentr 2003
07.02.2004, 16:57
Good afternoon.
In your case old roentgenologists diagnosed "phlebolith" according to radiological pictures. They consider or count, what is it kaltsinirovannye thrombuses in veins.
For the equipment or installation of the final diagnosis it is necessary for you vyponit a magnetic tomography in a vascular regimen or KT with contrasting vessels.
Yours faithfully doctor Bazylev