PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Illness or Disease Takajasu

ziz
15.09.2003, 17:37
Zdrvstvujte, the Dear Doctor! At me illness or disease Takajasu. The diagnosis has been put in 1989. To me of 50 years. I the invalid of War of 1-st group (obleterirujushchy the endarteritis, an ischemic heart disease are consequences Takajasu?). To me have appointed or nominated angeografiju the bottom extremities for an operative measure. Whether dangerously to do or make this analysis? The medicine alprostan and enelbin has been registered, whether they will help or assist at my disease?
Can you will advise how to avoid operation and what medicines it is necessary to accept thus?
I hope and look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully, Anatoly.

Medtsentr
26.09.2003, 21:12
Good afternoon Anatoly.

Illness or Disease Takajasu is a disease describing a sign of a "bald" aortic arch. It is accompanied by neurologic complications.
At you an obliterating endarteritis.
Disease systemic, is characterized by occurrence in a blood of immune complexes causing an inflammation of a vascular wall. The diagnosis is put on the basis of duplex research of vessels of the bottom extremities and branches of an aortic arch at which find specific markers of an endarteritis.
It is necessary to execute biochemical researches for activity of inflammatory process.
Angiograficheskoe research is carried out, if duplex research not informatively.
In a special way in Moscow an endarteritis are engaged in institute in it or him. Vishnevskogo.
Yours faithfully doctor Vladlen Vladlenovich.