PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Legs or Foots get tired and veins are inflated or distended

Julia Pyreva
07.05.2003, 03:43
Hello, the dear doctor! My problem that last time to the extremity or end of day legs or foots very or very much get tired and veins (especially on the left leg or foot) are inflated or distended. Sometimes nights appear a nagging pain. I have addressed to the surgeon in a local out-patient department, have received the offer to remove veins operatively (the diagnosis - a varicose phlebectasia.) Ilya Gennadevich, it would be desirable to hear opinion of the skilled or experienced vascular surgeon, whether operation is necessary, or there are other methods and than delay in my case threatens? And where it is better to do or make operation? On May, 4th 2003. Many thanks.

Medtsentr
29.08.2003, 16:35
Good afternoon Julia. To establish or install the correct diagnosis it is necessary to carry out duplex research of veins of the bottom extremities and US of an abdominal cavity and a small basin. Only after data of duplex scanning it is possible to specify character and volume of operative treatment.
At operative treatment the best terms autumn-winter.
Research and operation you can execute at us in Clinics on Vladimir

Yours faithfully, doctor Vladlen Vladlenovich.