PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Small red points began to appear

Svetlana
07.05.2003, 03:56
Hello the doctor. Last time (approximately god-an one and a half) at me on a body, especially on arms or hand, small red points (dm 0, 5 - 1 mm), similar to the bursted vessels began to appear. The analysis of a blood in norm or rate. The therapist and the dermatologist do not know, what is it such. All infections also are excluded. I do not know to what doctor to address and what is it in general such?

uliana
27.06.2003, 18:55
You know at me too most: (and too I do not know what to do or make, but has begun more recently, but it is more than them and more, me 21, from Petersburg. When these points appear sometimes even I feel, how komarinnyj a sting: (. You descend or go to the cardiologist, vessels check up, I here go to Monday.

Medtsentr
22.08.2003, 19:25
Hello Svetlana.

It is necessary for you to execute research of veins. This research is called duplex angioskanirovaniem. The Research problem: to reveal presence of a venous failure. If the venous failure will prove to be true, it is possible to speak with confidence, that at you telangiectasias (vascular asterisks).
The given pathology is caused or called by rising of pressure in veins.
As it is necessary to execute US of an abdominal cavity.

Yours faithfully doctor Vladlen Vladlenovich