PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lymphostasis of the left bottom extremity

Tatyana VPA
07.05.2003, 03:48
Hello, the dear Doctor. To me 31 year. From 9 years the left leg or foot has started to swell, the lymphostasis of the left bottom extremity has been diagnosed. Some time it was observed at the children's surgeon who hoped that after 18 years my lymphatic vessels "will grow" to the necessary size. However, the leg or foot till now swells. The edema begins from stops and extends practically up to an inguen. Almost constant heavy feeling, sometimes a small ache. In vertical position on a leg or foot strongly expressed maculation - fine specks of more dark and almost white color. Prompt please, whether there were any effective ways of treatment of this illness or disease? Surgeons to whom I addressed, made a helpless gesture and spoke, what is it is not treated.

Medtsentr
21.08.2003, 18:33
Hello Tatyana.

Surgical treatment at your disease is not present.
However, not bad helps or assists kompresionnyj jersey.
In the medical literature it is a lot of clauses or articles on its or his application. Personal observations on its or his application also give positive observations. Not bad helps or assists detraleks. At complex application of jersey and detraleksa results are very positive.

Bodies on medical jersey 283-3471.

Doctor Vladlen Vladlenovich