PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has cut an artery

e
18.08.2003, 20:32
Hello, 3 go May 2003 I have cut an artery on the left brush of an arm or a hand, on 4 centimeters below pulse. 06.05. 03 there was a longitudinal reddening up to a ulnar joint 9 go numbers nachilis pulling nojushie strong pains in dol all arm or hand up to an axilla 21 go has laid down in hospital, in hospital to me prokapali 6 droppers metrogila, drank a preparation trombo-ass 28 go numbers have written out. 9 go June zdelal uzi vessels result within the limits of norm or rate. Eshchek when I laid in hospital, approximately, on May, 25th at me pojavililis nagging pains in a leg or foot, and the beginnings merznut a heel. At present on August, 16th pains not only have not stopped, but also have amplified, have gone or send further an axilla, the area of reddening has increased. Prompt please to what expert to me obratitsa as me send that to sosudestomu to the surgeon that to nevropatolugu and they govarjat what is it will pass or take place and being able pains from an axilla and in depth of a body amplify, and whether are connected tjanushie lomjashii pains in an arm or a hand and in a leg or foot between saboj.

Medtsentr
21.08.2003, 17:37
It is necessary for you to execute duplex isledovanie vessels, and then obratsja behind consultation to angiohirurgu.
Ph. in Moscow 248-15-76 - duplex research
Doctor Tatyana Valentinovna
Only after that probably to appoint or nominate correct treatment.