PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask the help!--

Vodevil
29.10.2006, 21:57
Zdastvujte! At me here such here a problem: I meet the girl 3 months, before a sexual life did not live yet, seksom 3-4 weeks am engaged with her, sobstveno and a problem following I do not test an orgasm (I can well how to terminate...) At first it was as though ridiculous, but now it pererostaet in a huge problem for us... The girl gets tired both physically and morally. The inclination, an erection is everything, poses different both oral seks and any not what problems with it or this, and the end result all is not present, to have to complete then an arm or a hand differently not as... (if I am engaged ananizmom that too all successfully, konchaju on time... What to me to do or make??? The help pliz!!:eek:

MotadoR
31.10.2006, 18:14
Similar problem!
Too very much intiresuet this question!:confused:

The doctor the sexologist
01.11.2006, 17:21
Hello Vodevil

For the beginning describe, in what a difference when with partnershej and to complete an arm or a hand . Therefore as very much often the problem is covered in this difference.

Vodevil
01.11.2006, 17:47
It is difficult to tell or say in what a difference, but I shall try. As I kazhetsja do not have that rate and rigidity as the arm or hand is able to do it. I.e. in sekse there is all very smoothly if to speed up that too does not leave. Can be because I have got used to ananizmu for years and now it is difficult to achieve an end result in sekse, and there can be I and am mistaken. Voobshchem neznaju that to me to do or make, this all is sad.......

03.11.2006, 01:10
Hello Vodevil

Your ideas in occasion of an event are absolutely correct.
Let's think now how to change an event.
Your opinions?

Vodevil
03.11.2006, 23:35
I have only one idea, to not be engaged ananizmom hotjaby week and will look or see that as a result... Other ways of the decision yet I do not know, there can be you that nebud prompt?

Vodevil
05.11.2006, 10:47
I already above pridlozhenyj have tried or tasted a variant... Does not help or assist to sozheleniju: (I simply would not test those chustv what to receive an orgasm. ((((

05.11.2006, 18:22
Hello Vodevil

I am afraid that the situation remains former. Therefore as your habit has arisen not for one week so, in a week will not be gone.
As the help. I can recommend for the beginning to replace the arm or hand with an arm or a hand partnershi.