PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems c an erection

mitya
02.11.2006, 20:07
Hello, I have a problem, but do not know seriously it or not! The matter is that when I spend the night at the girl we naturally make love. Earlier (about one month back) all was normal, at least for me. We were engaged in sex 3-4 times for a night and there were no problems, and now the erection comes only for the first time, and then as I can not will be excited or raised. That is once I can, and then all... Tell or Say, please, with what it can be connected? And how with it or this it is possible to struggle?
In advance thanks!

The doctor the sexologist
05.11.2006, 18:20
Hello mitya

It is connected with opportunities of your organism. Very much often at men at the beginning of attitudes or relations with new partnershej sex opportunities a little Above their usual level, in due course opportunities become at a level comprehensible to an organism. It, not speaking about concomitant factors a physical and emotional overstrain or overvoltage, etc. the factors influencing an organism.
As such can be at a regular sexual life.
If you wish to correct the present or true position, increase the period of continence, probably, it will conceive action.