PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me...

xxxvadjaxxx
06.10.2006, 13:16
Zdastvujte..
To me of 20 years. When to me there were 12 years I the first time has satisfied itself, but has not completed business up to the extremity or end, and has stopped after eruption of a liquid which is intended for preparation of sexual ways for an ejaculation (all procedure last no more than 20 seconds). There was a girl but that has not left as I have lost an erection after eruption of that liquid.... And here during stolkih years I always lose an erection after eruption of this liquid.. For this time from me many girls are has left or cunning, but I always thought what is it at me will pass or take place..., but all ostovalos on prezhdnemu. And here recently I have met the girl in which I have madly fallen in love also very strongly I am afraid of it or her to lose. Help or assist me please.... It has turned out so I live in Germany and not knowing German tongue I can not obratisja to local spetsialisam. One hope only on you... Help or assist... Advise me what to do or make...
In advance I thank you

Dee-Dee
06.10.2006, 14:17
It means that you have terminated =)

xxxvadjaxxx
06.10.2006, 16:16
And more I wished to add what is it prokljatoe self-satisfaction have become at me a habit and I as I can not get rid of it or her. Understanding what is it seryoznaja a problem I continue it to do or make and always teraju an erection after 15 sec., after eruption of this prokljatoj liquids..
I very much hope that you will help or assist me...

The doctor the sexologist
06.10.2006, 18:14
Hello xxxvadjaxxx

It is difficult to speak with full confidence as I would like to know about you more. But here that I can tell or say on the basis of available.
Yes it is possible or probable you, speaking about eruption of the given liquid, have in view of a secret of glands which is allocated at all men and serves as a certain greasing, and it is intended for preparation of sexual ways for an ejaculation.
You, on what that to the reasons accepted the given phenomenon for an orgasm (ejaculation) and accordingly a brain some kind of gave the command, that all has come to the end, and as the fact the erection vanished.
And now at you the certain stereotype which is carried out under earlier known program was established or installed.
Whether answering a question it is possible to correct, yes it is possible, but not advice or councils on the Internet (and the more so people who not absolutely clearly represent an event) is if you will be guided and in the further by advice or councils to means of a network.
I recommend you to address internally to the doctor-sexologist, and to you will help or assist to correct an event.

xxxvadjaxxx
06.10.2006, 19:31
spasibo

xxxvadjaxxx
22.10.2006, 16:15
Zdastvujte..
To me of 20 years. When to me there were 12 years I the first time has satisfied itself, but has not completed business up to the extremity or end, and has stopped after eruption of a liquid which is intended for preparation of sexual ways for an ejaculation (all procedure last no more than 20 seconds). There was a girl but that has not left as I have lost an erection after eruption of that liquid.... And here during stolkih years I always lose an erection after eruption of this liquid.. For this time from me many girls are has left or cunning, but I always thought what is it at me will pass or take place..., but all ostovalos on prezhdnemu. And here recently I have met the girl in which I have madly fallen in love also very strongly I am afraid of it or her to lose. Help or assist me please.... It has turned out so I live in Germany and not knowing German tongue I can not obratisja to local spetsialisam. One hope only on you... Help or assist... Advise me what to do or make...
In advance I thank you

xxxvadjaxxx
23.10.2006, 14:42
And more I wished to add what is it prokljatoe self-satisfaction have become at me a habit and I as I can not get rid of it or her. Understanding what is it seryoznaja a problem I continue it to do or make and always teraju an erection after 15 sec., after eruption of this prokljatoj liquids..
I very much hope that you will help or assist me...

The doctor the sexologist
23.10.2006, 20:40
Hello xxxvadjaxxx

All that I could tell or say on the given question, I have stated.
Visit or Attend the sexologist.

xxxvadjaxxx
03.11.2006, 12:31
Oleg Viktorovich all problem consists in that that I cannot find here the doctor. I already asked all friends, not who does not know. I bolnitsi which know all has bypassed but also there bezrezultatno... If I also found the doctor that visit to costs or stands which such money at me was not present.. You were mine poslednaja hope.. But all peerly big to you thanks.