PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!!!!!

OlgaS
31.10.2006, 21:56
Hello! At me a problem which was always - I simply am not able to relax or be relaxed during sex and because of it or this, probably, I do not receive any pleasure, I feel nothing. I at all do not represent that such an orgasm. The husband wants me daily and it is desirable some times. And I even more often try to refuse or satisfy it or him orally. And after sorts or labors of caress of a breast began to irritate simply, I am a little raised or excited. And last time to me became sick, but I suffer or bear, because I do not wish it or him to afflict.
neznaju that to me to do or make, in fact too it would be desirable something to feel. Prompt how to change a situation???

The doctor the sexologist
01.11.2006, 17:21
Hello OlgaS

For the beginning to talk to the husband about an event. And all in details to discuss. To that what to like, that wishes.
If to not turn out, to talk, probably, it to make, having resorted to the help of the sexologist.
As to yours not sensitivities I doubt, that you in general feel nothing.
Start to study or investigate the body, various touches to different sites of a body, and a genital. If your spouse did not manage to open sensitivity of your body, make it, and in the further it will help or assist to prompt as well as what to do or make to the spouse to not leave you without pleasure.