PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Premature ejaculation.

Paul Lebedev
29.10.2006, 06:18
Hello. A huge trouble on a life. I too quickly "finish" .u me sexual herpes since the childhood. Such sensation, that is constantly scratched by something inside, therefore masturbiruju practically since the childhood. As it was treated - by nothing pomagaet: ((whether the problem of a premature ejaculation and deterioration of a potency Is connected with these reasons?? Still I very emotional person. Whether it is possible somehow will cope with this problem? To me of 26 years. Thankful in advance.
And more... Not well enough during an erection the head becomes bare. She becomes bare, but the member and as gets jammed at the basis a little compresses. Whether it is necessary "to cut" or undercut" at the urologist?? Many thanks for comments!

The doctor the sexologist
01.11.2006, 17:21
Hello Paul Lebedev

If treated herpes it is independent or not? And what dynamics or changes of its or his displays? As to a herpes and a prepuce without visiting the urologist I think to not manage.
And, perhaps, the sexologist all the same is better for visiting or attending internally therefore as too much needs to be known about you.