PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The man does not test an orgasm

eteri
18.10.2006, 02:19
Zdravsvujte! At me here kakja a problem: the young man it is met three months, are enamoured, a sexual life we conduct about one month. He does not test an orgasm (there is no ejaculation): (Speaks takes pleasure from most protsessaju all over again spoke, that he should get used to me though more likely girls get used to the new partner as it or he did not have a sex since March more longly. Then I have extended from it or him, that he tests an orgasm but is very rare, and then he like as has told or said, that in general never it or him tested (lives a sexual life from 17 years) Up to the extremity or end does not admit, speaks, that a panic to beat it is not necessary (or simply all pretends before me) With an erection normally, seksuaolnoe an inclination each other huge, but it is possible to tell or say, that the sexual certificate or act comes to an end with nothing. BUT in fact the semen doolzhna to be developed or produced!!! Where she at it or him disappears? I thought can uses a certain technics or technical equipment, Chinese DAO, specially myself constrains to give pleasure, it has appeared was not present. In a condom as speaks, in general cannot terminate. Describes the sensations, that here like as on the peak or pique, here here owe all happens, and then bats and anything is not present. As speaks still, that during the sexual certificate or act interrupts, then already precisely nothing will turn out
Help or Assist, please, explain a situation!!! Unless such happens at men:confused:, when any patalogy that also is not present like With what it can be connected
In advance thanks, very much I hope for the answer

bobdylan
18.10.2006, 04:20
At me a similar situation!!! And sootvetsvtenno a similar question!!!!

The doctor the sexologist
18.10.2006, 17:11
Hello eteri

To explain a situation inconveniently therefore as there are no many data on whom it is possible to build what be a picture of an event. Even as all occurs or happens at a masturbation.
And yes such status meets at men for many reasons with what it is connected a question difficult as it would be desirable to hear it or him, instead of you.
Better certainly to him, instead of you internally to communicate to the expert and it is desirable the sexologist, not the urologist, andrologom, and not the urologist--sexologist. If participation of the given experts the sexologist will by all means send it or him to them is required.

YYM
19.10.2006, 01:46
It is impossible to exclude retrogradnuju an ejaculation (http: // www.urofaq.ru/man_retrograd_eyakul.htm). If it so, is better to address to the urologist expert in questions of a neurology, as, IMHO, a word here powerlessly.

bobdylan
20.10.2006, 02:05
Hello, the Doctor!
The basic question that I cannot get rid of excitement (internal) when I caress the girl all in norm or rate, and here when we start to be engaged in sex the erection weakens, but internal exaltation remains, and arises sensations, that the blood in a body begins to boil, arms or hand and the face grow dumb, for reception of an orgasm does not suffice very little!!! At a masturbation of similar problems is not present! I predpologaju, what is it with mentality of that that not that! Thanks!

20.10.2006, 15:59
Hello bobdylan

Your situation differs radically from described above.
Try to spread out your excitement on shelfs then something becomes possible or probable more clearly.
And one more of the moments to not betray great value to the fact of an erection. As often when it is very necessary, a result a little other. And the control the matter is that.

eteri
24.10.2006, 00:20
The dear doctor! The new information was found out from me apparently, to be exact for certain it bolshj the complex for the man when he does not test an orgasm and cannot... vobshchem to terminate Fine I understand, but I like it or him and even I understand, that all is peer to him probably, it is complex or difficult to admit frankly at once to me He to me has told or said " to Me hardly in it or this to admit, but I test an orgasm only at a masturbation, your fault here is not present " It certainly like healthy because at me already at most almost complexes have started to develop, Vobshchem while I from it or him received the information little bit doubtful and dezoorientirujushchuju, but like now all is exact! So in what a problem if at a masturbation the orgasm is and estesstvenno an ejaculation, and with the girl is not present? It is a psychological problem??? It can be cured??? Can to me it is necessary to him help or assist somehow??? It does not frighten me and does not push away Besides he speaks, what is adjusted or set up on the decision of this problem But all is peer while cautiously discusses it with me, I understand it or he Advise, please, as of myself a message??? To be silent, not tropit, he will start talking, as I feel, that already I press on it or him, or can show on the contrary interest in this problem, in fact she any more tlko it or him, but our general or common snim
In advance spaibo, for the answer

24.10.2006, 17:48
Hello eteri

The new information already opens a picture of an event more, retrogradnuju an ejaculation have excluded precisely.
Problems, conditionally speaking, no, are that the young man, namely its or his erogenic zone of a sexual member "has got used" to stimulation by an arm or a hand - to those sensations which thus arise. In the sexual certificate or act with the girl such sensations are difficult for recreating, for the reason that the woman cannot as quickly to move as an arm or a hand, the vagina cannot be identical to a grasp of a brush, its or her force, etc. As a result in sex contact to the girl does not receive that to what has got used and as the result an orgasm with partnershej does not arise.
Accordingly this all postpones a print and for a psychological component of attitudes or relations, in confidence of and as you speak a complex.
Yes this status probably to cure. And your role not simply spectator of an event, your participation is necessary.
It is not necessary to be silent precisely, try to talk to it or him about everything, it is possible or probable you and will find the decision.
If will make it inconveniently address together to the sexologist, the result will allow to enjoy attitudes or relations with each other to the full.

eteri
24.10.2006, 21:35
Thanks huge though the situation began to clear up a little

eteri
24.10.2006, 23:25
And more one moment!!!! When we is active zanimaemja sex, that turns out semens is not allocated, t.e there is no anywhere (if it is possible so correctly to be expressed) that then he cannot, as it or he has a constant pulling dull ache It in fact harmfully???? Like as stagnation Sootvetsvenno it is necessary to him "vypuskt" it or her is a vicious circle, and poluchetsja only in one way
And more one question: when at us all to be adjusted, here that that there was such problem can affect or influence fatally somehow viability spermotozodov??? t.e he can have children???

01.11.2006, 17:21
Hello eteri

Here what way turns out such and "to let out or release". While it can be its or his arm or hand, in due course an arm or a hand can be and yours.
When at us all to be adjusted when you will borrow or occupy in the decision of the given situation, without the sexologist it can be inconvenient.
Such problem will not affect or influence spermatozoons. Children if will want, will be at it or him and children.