PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The testicle drives a demon)

ostin
31.10.2006, 01:37
zdrastvujte!!!
To me 18!!!
I napuganyj and vzvolnovanyj, have just realized that I can have a serious illness or disease. I know that serious, and which neznaju. In the first would like vznat about eto more, and already then to go to the doctor but so I do not want to it or him;them, brrr...))
vobshchem I can give signs:
--10-11 months to that pochuvstvuval the first dyscomfort
In the field of the left testicle;
The-left testicle more right also is lowered or omitted below right, has noticed that with nekotorim time there is a tendency on uvelechenie;
-both of a testicle rozmeshcheny in a scrotum it is normal, there are no deviations or rejections:
In a bottom left I have noticed stranoe education (!!!)
Soft, it is possible rozchupat "obolonki", skladochki etogo educations;
Skin under "etim" education soft, gentle;
-sometimes there is a pain in the left testicle, there is simply so from a lantern a floor of day pobolit tupim bolem, ponoit and uspokoetsa;
-NO feeling tjazholosti in the field of a left testicle,
Sometimes similar on that that you ktoto tisnit)) there is that it cheshitsa, loskochit
-sometimes a testicle firm, and sometimes (after sex, a masturbation) soft;
-when scrotal muskuli tighten a testicle all vigljadit is normal, byvae even the left testicle umenshitsa;
-was engaged in sex, the inclination to etomu is very great, even after many employment or occupations for the second day hochetsa vseravno. I Feel very sexly active, I am easily raised or excited, proof, prikolnaja erektsija. When it is very raised or excited sometimes (2 cases from 5) chuvstvuetsa a dull ache;
-after ejakuljatsyi chuvstvuetsa a dyscomfort (especially after 2) and in 3 cases from 5 I feel a pain, gradually a pain umenshaetsa and for an hour 3-4 passes or takes place
To-th!!! Is normal ejakuljatsii (2 of 5), without a pain and without a dyscomfort and in general I during most ejakuljatsii do not have dyscomfort - all abruptly
2 times a day, but disomfort vsetaki prisutstvuetsa-can zanimatsa sex
-employment mastrurbatsyej too on me, for putting off or taking out naprizhenija and excitabilities
- sexual otmennosti (oznaki, outlines) in : es hair on the face, legs or foots, under mouses, on a pubis; normally rozvivajus in the field of sports (bodybuilging, without steroids and chemistry!!!!! I am engaged in run, any day does not pass or take place without zarjadki.rozminki) DURING MOVEMENT of ANY DYSCOMFORTS, it does not get me also I forget).
Happens only when I longly cost or stand that it gives myself pochuvstvuvat.slyshal about : a life, very weakly, but chtoto dark, podolgastoe provizhaetsa on peredi a testicle.
Vobshchem I do not wish to acquire to myself a neurosis through etu a problem so happen depresivnye days through.. Soon I am going to to go to the doctor!
And in general the state of health at me super, hurts nothing I do not disturb except for hron.tonzilita, kotoryja already zalichil courses of washing at LORa. I thought that eto there can be a tumour, but no problems, are present sores!
And pokachto I wish to learn or find out more in detail that eto such
eto very much for me it is important!!!
HELP, PLEASE

The doctor the sexologist
01.11.2006, 17:20
Hello ostin

For the beginning visiting the urologist and survey of disturbing organs to not manage, therefore as I, for example I can not make the certain conclusions on written. (and another of it or this cannot).

Very much can be, that you to yourselves have simply decided all event, such often happens to people.
To solve what is it the truth or fiction, it is possible or probable only at internal consultation.