PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Continuous ananizm!

baryshnia
20.10.2006, 16:16
We with the man 4 years. To me to 27 him 32. First all was normal, and now nachilis problems. He wants only orally, and some times in day and in different poses. Accuses me that I do not wish it or him to satisfy, and he is compelled or forced to be engaged ananizmom. And if I do not want, he will leave. I at all against oral sex, but not so often. And vaginalnyj sex is necessary to me not less... And in general I from this situation feel awfully, as though I the prostitute any only free-of-charge. In what a problem? I can is wrong myself I conduct? Or he was ill?

The doctor the sexologist
21.10.2006, 02:08
Hello baryshnia

In what a problem it is complex or difficult to tell or say. And why you do not wish the same?
And something me confuses its or his explanation why you should do or make it and accordingly why you do or make it a little.

baryshnia
23.10.2006, 13:51
I of "same" wish once a day a maximum... And sometimes I at job get tired, and by the evening simply to sleep I want. About a duty or debt, he considers or counts, that if I like it or him (and I like it or him) " should wish " to make to him pleasant. Understand, it seems to me, what is it any more employment or occupation by love, to mutual pleasure. And any satisfaction of its or his desires in one party or side. He basically refuses " to suffer till the morning "... The truth it can to him is so serious? I can is simple I do not understand? Or this violence over my person? And me simply use?

23.10.2006, 20:34
Hello baryshnia

I had to a kind why you do not speak, what you want, that also he has given pleasure to you in a similar way?
Last two set questions me set thinking. Why interest of other person for you above own interests?

baryshnia
24.10.2006, 16:28
Probably I always speak, that wanted by me. I hesitate simply. Though in most cases, it also is not necessary, I receive about sex with it or him the sea of pleasure. The only thing that would be possible or probable to improve is a prelude.. Well somehow it would be desirable more gently. And that... Dear or expensive, I want you - give! That I am compelled or forced to put its or his interests above the (to be engaged in sex when it not so that and is necessary to me) and is the basic problem. I simply try to understand, that forces the close person me to excruciate: the desire "to recoup" for any insults, or to him the truth so is intolerable it would be desirable... And whether happens so, that the desire of sex cannot be suffered or born. Respond please, to me the truth nobody about it to ask.

24.10.2006, 18:33
Hello baryshnia

I think, you should reflect very much, on yourselves and why you do not allow to realize the desires, and suppose realization another's which you estimate or appreciate as an excruciating. And business not in constraint, it not the reason.
Why he such does or makes with you I cannot tell or say.
If as it seems to you, he so not vynosimo would like, why he it does not do or make with surrounding girls at job, on road on the robot and home, in transport, why only with you?
Also it would be desirable him not sex, in my opinion, as in sex both parties or sides, instead of one should take pleasure. Satisfactions of the interests. He probably puts the interests above yours, I so understand, you even some times spoke, that it to not like you, but, apparently, your opinion is not considered.
Besides what is this and if I do not want, he will leave. Legally it is blackmail that means itself violent act.

Think of everything, can to you it is necessary and to not want? Of that are you afraid, if he will leave? Also what if it or this actually to fight he? Think of itself and whether such attitudes or relations are necessary to you?

baryshnia
25.10.2006, 16:39
Thanks. I shall think...

Scholl_Dir
25.10.2006, 22:22
It seemed to me, that key here: You should, and times do not want - I shall leave .
It agree, it is possible to satisfy needs or requirements of the liked person. Sometimes even through force .
But then it is necessary, that also he satisfied any your needs or requirements. Not necessarily sex
And if he only demands, but nothing gives you in exchange it is really similar that he uses you .