PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Absence of sex

fff3
23.10.2006, 01:15
We are married 3,5 years, all is remarkable, but here all as to sex - a pipe...
The husband months can lay as a log, the initiative goes always from me, but not in it or this a problem. Last year when I to it or him;them stick, at it or him on it one answer - " I have not slept ", turns away and easy sleeps. First I connected or bound it with my pregnancy - there are men to be afraid, that will do much harm, etc. But it proceeds and to this day. Tried to talk, explain what is it not normally at its or his age (36 years), it is useless, on all one answer - " I do not get enough sleep ". And periodically the zero sleeps and up to 12 = result. To the doctor to address does not want. Precisely I know that on the party or side he does not go.
I have already despaired, lay down every evening in bed, I hear it or him hrap and to crying. Nerves not to hell, are not present forces more. Well has bothered me of to ruin, it in fact and on we wash health affects.
Advise what to do or make???

The doctor the sexologist
23.10.2006, 20:34
Hello

To do or make, in my opinion, it is necessary for the spouse and if he nothing will do or make, position promises to remain former.
Probably, he from those men to whom sex is not necessary, probably, behind the reasons he disappears from any truth, probably, still much, it can be learned or found out only from it or him.
That it would be desirable to speak more particularly to possess fuller information on an event, on the spouse and on you.