PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not test an orgasm with the man

Mirag
17.10.2006, 15:54
Help or Assist please. I married already am more than year, but neither with other men, nor with my husband I do not test an orgasm. I take pleasure only itself, or douche.

Dad44
17.10.2006, 18:35
C classical. I can advise to esteem spets.posobija it-is possible in an Internet.

The doctor the sexologist
18.10.2006, 16:28
Hello Mirag

You can learn to receive an orgasm and with the husband, for this purpose it is necessary to pass or take place series of exercises together. About that as well as that to carry out, it is possible to learn or find out on reception from the doctor-sexologist.

Mirag
20.10.2006, 08:52
I live in Tolyatti, concept I have no where such doctor works for us. Will not prompt? I feel, that my incomplete pleasure is negative skazavaetsja on me, there is a feeling of a dissatisfaction.

The doctor the sexologist
20.10.2006, 16:00
Hello Mirag

Unfortunately, at present I do not possess the similar information.
From its part I can offer telephone consultation only.

baryshnia
20.10.2006, 18:44
I the doctor certainly.. But you can is simple do or are not relax or relaxed? You can think as look or appear? Or very much you try to like the husband... Try or taste will concentrate on sensations... pomechatat there about what pleasant. Try or taste sklonit the husband to oral sex, to you precisely to like. sklonit it or him it is elementary: simply most to deliver to him such pleasure, and then to tell or say " I too I want "
And there you look in the heat of passion and traditional sex will go. It is possible to drink by the way before it or this for bravery! Success!