PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not receive an orgasm with the husband

Katrin23
14.10.2006, 17:27
Advise please what to do or make, to itself to address! I with the husband 3 years together, he at me the first the man. In attitudes or relations all : and comprehension. In sex too all would be excellent or different, if I received an orgasm. Being engaged in a masturbation an orgasm I receive quickly, and with the husband well it does not turn out in any way. When we start to be engaged in sex, he raises or excites me, to me all is pleasant also is pleasant, but during any moment, exaltation starts to fall down and everything, he remains satisfied, and I was not present. The prelude at us usually lasts not longly, I do not know business can in it or this. Prompt from what to begin, that with this problem to consult!

The doctor the sexologist
15.10.2006, 02:56
Hello Katrin23

If there is a desire to solve or decide a situation to address follows to the doctor-sexologist.
If want, that I have recommended something, I need to know about you more, write about myself as it is possible more in detail, about an event, what turns out (an orgasm at a masturbation), that is impossible (that does not suffice in your opinion).