PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange sensation...

Selesta
04.10.2006, 14:06
I have started to live a sexual life more recently. There were only 2 contacts. All time while the sexual member of the partner was in a vagina, at me was sensation that would be desirable in a toilet "in a small way" in spite of the fact that a bladder empty. A cystitis and so forth diseases I did not suffer. Any inflammatory processes I do not notice. Such impression, that the member the thickness as though presses on a bladder from within.
About the similar phenomenon I heard and read itself reports of people at different forums. The precise answer anywhere was not. In particular, the opinion expressed, that such sensation can be caused or called by that at the sexual certificate or act point G is stimulated, that is it is good (means, this point at the concrete woman is, and on it or her there is an influence). Whether So it? In general normally to feel such? Somebody collided or faced with it or this? Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion.

Dee-Dee
04.10.2006, 22:45
At me was such firstly the first month can but then all has passed or has taken place... Only here if to me hochetsja on small that to be engaged in sex unpleasantly and constantly to have to run in a toilet

A-anita
05.10.2006, 14:39
At me too such dylo at first, but then all has passed or has taken place, sensations vary also you nachinaesh to receive only positive imotsii.

The doctor the sexologist
05.10.2006, 23:48
Hello Selesta

It is absolutely normal. And it is very good, that you already after 2 contacts test such sensations.
What is such? Let's think together. And so such it would be desirable in a toilet " in a small way " is it is possible to treat, how desire to let out or release something from itself, or something wishes to be pulled out or escape from your body.
And now we shall think, what such it wishes "to be pulled out or escape" from you during sex stimulation?
I can recommend to you to resolve to let out or release, what to ask to be pulled out or escape during love.

Selesta
09.10.2006, 12:23
Many thanks to all for answers!

Selesta
09.10.2006, 12:44
It would be desirable to ask one more question. At me very sensitive input or entrance in a vagina, namely the "sponges" immediately surrounding an input or entrance (I mean them, instead of small sexual labiums). At pressing on them, and also at input of a member there is strong enough painful sensation, despite of sufficient exaltation and allocation of greasing. That is at input of a member of "sponge" are pressed and podvorachivajutsja, why there is a pain. In some seconds, maybe, half-minute, the pain disappears, all comes to norm or rate. Introduction of a member occurs or happens accurately, not raspingly. I precisely know, that that place is not injured, not ssadnitsja.
Perhaps, the input or entrance in a vagina "has not got used" to sex contacts, friction?
Whether such sensitivity (to a pain) is normal?
Whether it can change in due course?

09.10.2006, 15:51
Hello Selesta

Whether to speak normally such sensitivity inconveniently. Also it is not very clear yet what exactly occurs or happens. But you can analyse an event. Here that you can make. Try to press on them independently, i.e. you and look or see, that will occur or happen and it is desirable such to make outside of the sexual certificate or act, not before entering a sexual member, and without habitual continuation, we shall tell or say so.
But on mine if the pain arises at introduction and then quickly vanishes, the reason can be the psychological factor.
If sex attitudes or relations will be pleasant, such sensitivity to change.
But visitings of the expert it is desirable, on such distance I can and be mistaken.

Selesta
10.10.2006, 12:37
This place so reacts always, irrespective of, the sexual certificate or act it or not. For example, I can press a finger or enter falloimitator. The pain appears at pressing and introduction of a sexual member or any other subject in absolutely various circumstances. And the pain when the member or falloimitator is entered disappears, twisted "sponges" are corrected, borrow or occupy correct position, "embrace" a sexual member, and immediate influence on them is not present. It is necessary to wait simply very little. Therefore I consider or count, what is it not the psychological factor, and simply sensitivity of the given zone. I heard, that as a result of regular sexual attitudes or relations or depending on age sensitivity can vary. Now I right at the beginning of such way. Can, therefore sensitivity such high?

12.10.2006, 17:04
Hello Selesta

If as you describe, the pain results from " a sponge " are pressed and podvorachivajutsja in this case it is possible to try to use in addition ljubrikant.
Other assumptions, it is possible to exclude all only at survey by the corresponding or meeting doctor.

Selesta
12.10.2006, 19:20
Oleg Viktorovich, I thank for the answer!