PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Morbid ejaculation

unknown user
10.10.2006, 17:12
I (25 years) and my partner (25 years) as a method of a contraception we use the interrupted sexual certificate or act (the interrupted coitus), at my partner during an ejaculation is felt morbidity in a sexual member, this morbidity has different character: sometimes happens strongly painfully (there are cricks), sometimes tolerantly. After the sexual certificate or act of a pain pass or take place.

When we do not use the interrupted sexual certificate or act pains at an ejaculation practically do not happen. Sometimes they happen at a masturbation, but not always (probably it occurs or happens because of an excessive strain of a sexual member?).
Frequency of sexual certificates or acts makes approximately 2-4 times a month.

My question: Pains at the interrupted sexual certificate or act is a normal phenomenon? What it is necessary to do or make to weaken or clean or easy or clean;weaken or remove;easy or remove morbid sensations?

The doctor the sexologist
12.10.2006, 17:03
Hello

At natural course of processes in an organism of pains should not be, the pain is the indicator of that something occurs or happens not so.
You have responded to the second question When we do not use the interrupted sexual certificate or act pains at an ejaculation practically do not happen .

It is not recommended to use the interrupted sexual certificate or act as it, first, not naturally, secondly, causes a pain, thirdly, does not give an opportunity in full meri to take pleasure in sensations, including an orgasm.