PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Man's orgasm and female

unknown user
10.10.2006, 17:32
Hello, to me interestingly than the man's orgasm from female differs, whether partners during an orgasm test absolutely different sensations or not.
According to my partner during an ejaculation he does not test especially voluptuous sensations, and tests certain "remission" little bit similar on sensations with oprorozhneniem a bladder or an intestine after the long restraint, any pleasant spreading waves on a body he does not feel. He tests pleasant sensations up to an ejaculation during the certificate or act and at use lask.

At me opposite, the orgasm is felt very brightly, beginning or starting from pleasant spreading sensations in the bottom part of a trunk up to mental opjanenija - if it can so be described.

The question is those: not the strongly pronounced orgasm at men is a norm or rate or not? What is necessary for "present" stradostrastnogo sensations?

The doctor the sexologist
12.10.2006, 17:03
Hello

As you also have described, here it or this and the female and man's orgasm differs.

Sensations and an orgasm including, at people are especially individual and do not depend on a straight line on a floor.

What is necessary for " the present " stradostrastnogo sensations? To everyone the .