PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is necessary pomoshch!!!!!!

son
10.10.2006, 14:57
H pomoshch. To me to 24 my girl 19. Attitudes or relations remarkable. But here in sex all kakto not so! vopervyh I see that to her it poorly interestingly (sex at us already for about a year) and as I do not try to stir up it or her - nepoluchaetsja, accordingly itself perezhyvaju and rastraivajus and She behaves so as if nothing occurs or happens and menjatsja should not. I shall come across in sex its or her wall: I so do not like also all here, let will be as is. I have more than experience but I cannot embody it or him as for it or her all simply, quickly, and not so often! It oppresses me, at times we from for etogo swear, but we are then reconciled also all from the beginning. How to force it or her to want psychologically? At a level prorodit interest? Wild desire? Conversations come to an end with one: the darling all in fact is normal, we shall change the subject! Itself the decision I can not find! I wait for the help!!!!

son
11.10.2006, 23:44
What that nobody responds or the problem seems to all neseroznoj?!! But I so do not consider or count as porstojanno I think above the decision of a problem. I even thought that time will change all but has passed or has taken place year and promotions in sex are not present as in psychological so the physical plan (she simply much forbids to me! And I cannot it or her raztormoshit, all attempts in a zero). We are engaged once a week and even in two. It about bovsem speaks! But at mine devuzhki always is what nibud otmazochka! Quite often we swear but all the same time goes and shifts are not present! Please give efficient advice or council!!! Itself I do not cope with a situation!!!

son
11.10.2006, 23:47
What that nobody responds or the problem seems to all neseroznoj?!! But I so do not consider or count as porstojanno I think above the decision of a problem. I even thought that time will change all but has passed or has taken place year and promotions in sex are not present as in psychological so the physical plan (she simply much forbids to me! And I cannot it or her raztormoshit, all attempts in a zero). We are engaged once a week and even in two. It about bovsem speaks! But at mine devuzhki always is what nibud otmazochka! Quite often we swear but all the same time goes and shifts are not present! Please give efficient advice or council!!! Itself I do not cope with a situation!!!

The doctor the sexologist
12.10.2006, 17:03
Hello son

Probably, the girl yet physiologically not psychologically is not ready to sex attitudes or relations. And in this case what efficient advice or council to business you will not help or assist, and in general there is no such advice or councils. As it is not excluded that the reason is covered in something with the friend, to tell or say, in what it is inconveniently necessary to talk to your girl.