PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The erection sometimes brings

SHypuchy Vozhyk
02.10.2006, 00:25
To me 19.
The Situation 1: before sex an erection in porjade. Somewhere in a minute an orgasm, friktsii I do not stop. The erection is saved. I lead up or I take the girl-friend to several orgasms, itself I receive one more. I stop for a while its or her orgasms. : it is tired and any more does not want, I am tired but I want. An erection in norm or rate.
The Situation 2: an erection in norm or rate. An orgasm after several friktsy. The erection is absent. Stimulation of a penis either does not help or assist, or helps or assists, but not for a long time. At times it turns out to finish the girl-friend to one orgasm.
The Anamnesis of a life: in the age of 16 years the floor of year was a chronic glue sniffer, periodic binges at 17-18 were observed. I smoke from 15 years. At present bad habits, except for smoking are not present. I study as the doctor, and therefore I sleep a little. A delivery rational balanced. Partnersha the first, and meanwhile unique.
Sex of times in a week, and even is more.
Questions: why there is a situation 2, and often? How of it or this will get rid? medikimentoznoe treatment?
P.S. Ljudtsy kind and at whom-string something similar happens? Help or assist, who than can. And before the girl-friend inconveniently somehow...

The doctor the sexologist
02.10.2006, 11:05
Hello

Time you study as the doctor likely during study have noticed, that an organism it not the machine or car and not the robot. And at various times year, day, etc. functions variously. As it is observed in your case. Plus influence of external factors as renders the influence. And so not the rash, certainly, renders not a positive effect, smoking too does not stimulate an organism on sex feats, "anamnesis" of a life as influences today (not to me to you to tell about it or this, for this purpose it or him and collect), the irregularity of sexual attitudes or relations the same can, leads various to situations under numbers or rooms .
But that main this trouble most, perhaps, in occasion of an erection (you, certainly, can tell or say, that anything is not present, it is absolutely quiet, etc., etc. but the life shows).
And if you do not wish to be in inconvenient position, be interested at your girl-friend in its or her desires as, on how much you know to make pleasant it is possible and without an erection. And on this, the less you concentrate on erections, the better an erection.

PS: And at once medicamental treatment. The doctor you should understand, what not all to be treated by tablets and droppers.

kluger
07.10.2006, 11:36
At me the same chicken-feed, the Erection in porjade but tolo first time and on the second he rises, but as jelly. Too awfully it is not convenient me before the girl. And the reason for all the BROTHER this OVERWORK!!!

Chelovek
09.10.2006, 22:58
The doctor correctly speaks, that our organism not the machine, not the automatic device. And time on time is not necessary. And for certain the girl-friend understands it.

But if at you a problem psychological you can follow to my experience. When I know, that is tired and unable on much, and before the girl-friend I do not wish to strike in a mud the face accept tablet Sialisa. He helps or assists me with similar situations.

Remember also that at women a little bit other attitude or relation to sex. Sometimes two-rub or -three tender words for it or her duration of sex means much more, than. It too needs to be considered.