PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist....

Non...
03.10.2006, 22:59
Help or Assist please... Has put here in what: I meet with young about one year, I understand that I like it or him, but the matter is that he at me the first... Tried to make love, but at me nothing turns out: I do not feel exaltation and basically I do not feel anything, except for simple easy or light;mild pleasure from its or his touches, besides I can not disconnect or switch-off a head in any way (and any nonsense climbs)... Tell or Say, in what a problem? And how to disconnect or switch-off a head?

The doctor the sexologist
05.10.2006, 14:46
Hello Non...

Answer your question you and who another is not capable can only.
And that you feel easy or light;mild pleasure it is remarkable all and the pleasure, and further begins with a lung more. It is not necessary to demand from itself any over reactions, you right at the beginning of a way.

Non
05.10.2006, 23:14
And more I would like to ask one question.... The truth is not assured, what is it a question to you... Whether there can be all my problems consequence or investigation of what in the childhood I was the derelict, to me is negative otnisils people and that that the first guy with which I have started to meet has appeared only by 18 years? I.e. because of huge quantity or amount of complexes which I have acquired for the life?
In advance thanks

The doctor the sexologist
09.10.2006, 15:51
Hello

And this question to us to the address of. As sex it not only primitive contact of genitals. It in a greater degree a psychological component. And it already scientifically a fact in evidence, that occuring or happening to us in the childhood pawns base on budushcheju a life. And that you have named complexes, from the childhood has influenced you tepereshneju.
If you wish to solve these complexes the psychologist can help or assist you with it or this, and do not shelve better to solve it now than in years 20 thinking what I was .. That before it or this has not made (believe to my experience).
Also do not experience much it is possible to change and correct and live happily.

Happiness to you and success!